Grilled Banana-Mayonnaise Sandwich
A sandwich from the American south.
- Spread two pieces of white bread with mayonnaise on one side of each slice.
- Peel a banana, slice it and lay the slices of banana on one of the mayonnaise-spread sides.
- Put the other piece of bread on top, mayonnaise side down.
- Melt two or three tablespoons of butter in a frying pan over medium-heat.
- Put the sandwich in the frying pan, plain side down, and fry the sandwich until both sides of it are golden-brown, flipping once or twice as needed.
Adjust quantities as needed.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!