Barbequed Bananas Recipe
- Crumble up the Crunchie bars.
- With a knife, make a small split in the banana skin along the top length of each banana from end to end.
- Place the bananas onto the heated grill of a barbeque. Turn them regularly until the skin has blackened.
- Remove from barbeque. Peel the skin (carefully -- it will be hot) off the bananas to expose the bananas. You can serve the banana sitting on the charred skin for an exotic look, or, simply discard the skin.
- Place each banana on its own plate, and top with a scoop or two of ice cream, and then sprinkle with the crushed chocolate bar.
5 Weight Watchers PointsPlus® per serving.
In calculating, we allowed 3 points for 1/2 cup (125 ml) of ice cream — about 2 scoops — and 2 points for the 1/2 of the bar; the banana is free on Weight Watchers.
* Weight Watchers Points™ calculated by CooksInfo.com. Not endorsed by Weight Watchers® International, Inc, which is the owner of the Points® registered trademarks.