Skinny White Dipping Sauce
This is a very versatile dip / fresh sauce base that can be flavoured in a zillion different ways. Flavour it up and make it your own; we give some possible options below. Unlike most side sauces, which have a boatload of hidden calories, this is really low-fat and low cal, having just 1 Weight Watcher point per generous 4 tablespoon helping, so you can really indulge.
Mix the above. Season and flavour as desired.
Possible flavouring combinations:
- Few tablespoons of fresh chopped cilantro and a squirt of fresh lime and / or lemon juice, possibly with a few drops of hot sauce;
- Squirt of lemon juice plus a bit of sweet green relish for a take on tartar sauce;
- Few tablespoons of fresh chopped parsley plus some lemon juice;
- Dash of white rum plus a bit of fresh chopped mint;
- Few pinches of dried dill weed plus a teaspoon of curry powder;
You will think of more!
Courses Sauces; Skinny Food
Makes 3/4 cup / 175 ml, with a total of 4 Weight Watchers PointsPlus®. That’s 1 point per 4 tablespoon serving. Up to 1 1/2 tablespoons is free.
* Weight Watchers Points™ calculated by CooksInfo.com. Not endorsed by Weight Watchers® International, Inc, which is the owner of the Points® registered trademarks.