Spicy Fried Brussel Sprouts
Sprout lovers will go mad for them in this recipe.
- Peel and chop the garlic, set aside.
- Boil Brussels sprouts until just soft.
- While they are boiling, heat the oil in a large frying pan, then sauté in it the crumbled chile, the garlic and the capers.
- Drain the sprouts, and add them to the frying pan, along with 3/4 of the bread crumbs, Let them sauté for a few more minutes, tossing frequently.
- Meanwhile, zap the butter in a microwave till melted. Toss the remaining bread crumbs in the melted butter, sprinkle them over the Brussels sprouts, and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!