- On a plate, dust the filet with half the tablespoon of flour, the turn the fish over and use the rest of the flour up.
- In a frying pan, melt the first tablespoon of butter over medium heat until it just starts to bubble. Put the filet of fish in carefully. Brown one side, then turn carefully to brown the other -- about 5 minutes a side.
- Meanwhile, in a microwave-safe bowl or jug melt the butter until it just starts to brown -- about a minute, but watch carefully as times vary by microwave. Then remove it, season with a pinch of salt, a pinch of white pepper, and a few drops of lemon juice; stir.
- When the fish is cooked, plate it, and drizzle the butter sauce over it (tip: if the butter sauce has gotten cold, re-zap in microwave for a few seconds.)
- Optional: garnish with fresh, chopped parsley.
Weight Watchers PointsPlus® notes: 3 points for the fish, 3 for the butter sauce, 1 for the flour, 1 for the teaspoon of pan butter that is actually absorbed.
* Weight Watchers Points™ calculated by CooksInfo.com. Not endorsed by Weight Watchers® International, Inc, which is the owner of the Points® registered trademarks.