Coriander Soup Recipe
This is a recipe that requires fresh coriander, and lots of it. As such, it's a great way of using of the rest of a bunch of coriander that another recipe had you buy only to use 1 sprig of it.
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 1 Onion small, chopped
- 2 Potatoes medium, chopped
- 2 oz Coriander fresh, chopped
- 2 cups Vegetable Stock
- ½ cup Milk
- Melt butter in a large saucepan; add potato and onion and cook until onion is softened but not brown.
- Stir in half the coriander, then add the vegetable stock. Cook covered for 20 minutes until potato is tender.
- In a blend or food processor, blend above mixture with the milk and the rest of the coriander.
- Return to saucepan, heat through and season to taste.
Don't worry about having the full 2 oz / 40 g of coriander. You can speed things along by having the stock heated before you add it to the soup mixture.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!