Mexican-Style Roasted Corn on the Cob
- Mix together the sour cream, yoghurt and chopped coriander (cilantro) leaves; set aside. Quarter the lime, set aside.
- Husk the corn, and spray it lightly with cooking spray. Heat your grill, toss the corn on over low heat, and grill till it is tender and has some charred marks on it -- about 25 minutes, turning every 5 minutes or so.
- Now, dress the cobs. Squeeze each with a quarter of lime, brush with a tablespoon or two of the sauce, then sprinkle with 1/2 tablespoon of parmesan and some chili powder.
- Serve piping hot.
Each fully-dressed cob of corn is only 167 calories, based on a large 23 cm, 200 g (9 inch / 7 oz ) cob. Compare that to 225 calories or more for a similar-sized buttered cob of corn. (Most recipes give their nutritional information based on a mini-sized head of corn: we have chosen a realistic, standard size.)
Just 167 calories per large 23 cm / 200 g (9 inch / 7 oz) cob
* Nutrition info provided by http://caloriecount.about.com
* Weight Watchers Points™ calculated by CooksInfo.com. Not endorsed by Weight Watchers® International, Inc, which is the owner of the Points® registered trademarks.