Lemon and Anchovy Dressing Recipe
- Drain the anchovies.
- Either place all the ingredients in a blender or food processor and whiz them until combined --
- Mash the anchovies, mustard and garlic in a bowl with a fork. Mix in the salad dressing base, lemon zest, Greek yoghurt and lemon juice.
- After either method, season to taste with pepper. You probably will not need any salt.
26 calories per tablespoon. 278 calories for the entire recipe yield of 150 ml (2/3 cup / 5 oz)
* Nutrition info provided by http://caloriecount.about.com
* Weight Watchers Points™ calculated by CooksInfo.com. Not endorsed by Weight Watchers® International, Inc, which is the owner of the Points® registered trademarks.