Guacamole and Shrimp Rolls Recipe
These are great nibblies.
- 1 Iceberg Lettuce small
- 6 Flour Tortillas
- 1 pound Shrimp cooked, peeled
- Olive Oil
- Shred the iceberg lettuce, and set aside.
- Wash the cooked shrimp, and peel them. Set aside.
- Lay out the tortillas on a work surface. Divide the guacamole amongst them, and spread it over them. Sprinkle them all over with shredded lettuce, divide the shrimp amongst them, drizzle with a bit of olive oil, and season with salt and pepper.
- Roll them up tightly, secure with toothpicks if needed (though warn your guests about the toothpicks), and cut into halves or thirds to serve. Serve right away.
Buy or make the guacamole. You'll want about 2 cups (16 oz / 450g).
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!