Stilton and Squash Casserole Recipe
This is a great vegetable side dish, that dirties very few dishes!
- Grease an ovenproof baking dish. Set aside.
- Peel, seed and dice the squash. Set aside.
- Turn oven on to heat.
- Prepare the garlic and red onion. Set aside.
- Prepare the potato. Put the potato into a large bowl, and add and mix in all the ingredients.
- Turn into the baking dish and transfer to oven. Bake for about 30 minutes or until the squash and potato are tender.
- Serve hot.
Use a squash such as Butternut or Buttercup.