Apple & Oats Stuffing Recipe
Use to stuff poultry or rolled pork.
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 175 grams Onion chopped, finely
- 175 grams Celery chopped, finely
- 1 Apple large, peeled, chopped
- 75 grams Oats
- 1 tablespoon Parsley dried
- 1 teaspoon Herbs dried
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, cook the chopped onion and celery in it until they are softened.
- Add the chopped apple, then cover the pan for about 3 minutes to let the apple soften a bit.
- Remove from the heat, stir in all the remaining ingredients, and add a bit of salt and pepper if desired.
For the dried herbs, use whatever dried herb you prefer.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!