Delicious cheesy fritters
- 3 oz Cheddar Cheese grated
- 3 oz Swiss Cheese grated
- 3 oz Feta Cheese crumbled
- 2 tablespoons Flour
- 2 tablespoons Milk
- 1 Egg
- Jalapeno Pepper chopped, optional
- Mix the milk and the egg together.
- Mix the cheeses in another bowl, add in the flour. Add the milk and egg mixture to the cheese and flour mixture gradually. If you are using the hot pepper, add it now.
- Heat oil in a deep frying pan (you'll want 1 inch / 2 cm) of oil. When hot, drop the cheese mixtures by heaping tablespoon or serving spoon into the oil, fry until golden, then remove and drain on paper towel.
This recipe is easily doubled and tripled. Please be careful with the hot oil. A slotted spoon is good for removing the fritters from the oil.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!