Cooking at: 350 F / 180 C / Gas Mark 4
Funeral Beans Recipe
- Fry bacon until crisp in a frying pan. Remove with a slotted spoon. Add the onion, fry until tender.
- Mix everything together either in an ovenproof casserole dish or in the crock of a slow cooker.
- Bake in oven for 1 1/2 hours, or on low in a slow cooker for 2 to 4 hours.
- Stir once or twice while baking.
7 Weight Watchers PointsPlus® per cup (250 ml.)
There are 65 points in total based on using canned baked beans that are 9 points a cup.
* Weight Watchers Points™ calculated by CooksInfo.com. Not endorsed by Weight Watchers® International, Inc, which is the owner of the Points® registered trademarks.