Linguine with Sun-dried Tomatoes and Balsamic Vinegar
Especially nice with wholewheat linguine.
- Half an hour before starting, pop your sun-dried tomatoes into a mug or a bowl, and pour boiling water over them. Set aside.
- Put on a generous pot of salted water to boil. When it's boiling, add linguine.
- At this point, drain the tomatoes, and chop them up coarsely.
- Cook the linguine until it's tender to the bite, then drain and return to pot. Add the drained tomatoes, a few glugs of olive oil, a few drops of balsamic vinegar (to taste), some pepper, and toss.
- Serve garnished with grated parmesan.
Quantities are all up to you, here. For 2 people, you'll want a handful of sun-dried tomatoes. Instead of starting with sun-dried tomatoes and soaking them in water, you can use semi-dried (aka sunblush) tomatoes just as they are.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!