Tomato & Mozzarella Pasta Salad Recipe
- 2.5 cups Rotini Uncooked. 225g / 8 oz
- 1 box Cherry Tomatoes small
- 4 Green Onions sliced
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese shredded (120 g / 4 oz)
- 1 1/2 cup Cucumber chopped (cut into chunks. (3 handfuls / 240 g / around 1/2 pound )
- 1/3 cup Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Basil fresh, chopped
- 1 clove Garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Cook, drain and rinse pasta in cold water; set aside to cool.
Toss in a salad bowl:
- Then stir in the pasta.
- Make the dressing from the olive oil, wine vinegar, basil, garlic and salt, pour it on the ingredients in the salad bowl, and toss.
- Serve room temperature. If you are making this earlier in the day, chill until an hour before ready to serve.
There are a total of 52 Weight Watchers PointsPlus® in the recipe. That’s 6 points per 1 cup (150g) serving.
* Weight Watchers Points™ calculated by CooksInfo.com. Not endorsed by Weight Watchers® International, Inc, which is the owner of the Points® registered trademarks.