Creamy Marinated Cauliflower Salad
- 3/4 cup Greek Yoghurt fat-free
- 3/4 cup Italian Dressing fat-free
- 1/2 Lemon juiced
- 1/4 cup Parsley chopped
- 4 Green Onions chopped
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper minced
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Chile Flakes
- 3 tablespoons Bacon Bits
- 4 tablespoons Parmesan Cheese grated
- 1 teaspoon Basil dried
- 2 heads Cauliflower medium
- Make the marinade sauce by mixing all the ingredients except the cauliflower. Set aside.
- Cut the leaves and stem off the cauliflower; cut the cauliflower into small florets. Put the raw cauliflower into a large container that you can seal (or a sealable plastic storage bag.) Add the dressing. Stir or toss to mix.
- Seal container and put in fridge for at least 24 hours before serving. Turn container periodically to keep it mixed up.
- Serve chilled or room temperature.
The entire recipe makes 8 cups having a total of 17 Weight Watchers PointsPlus®; that makes it 1 point per 1/2 cup (75g) serving.
We used Hormel® (real) 30% less fat bacon fits which added only 2 points to the recipe total and did not affect serving point count.
* Weight Watchers Points™ calculated by CooksInfo.com. Not endorsed by Weight Watchers® International, Inc, which is the owner of the Points® registered trademarks.