Insalata di Rinforzo
- 1 head Cauliflower medium, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Capers
- 1/3 cup Green Olives halved, pitted (2 oz / 50 g)
- 1/3 cup Black Olives halved, pitted (2 oz / 50 g)
- 1/2 cup Gherkins chopped (3 oz 75 g)
- 1/3 cup Pickled Peppers chopped (2 oz / 50 g)
- 6 Anchovies chopped
- 4 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 4 tablespoons Salad Dressing Base
- 2 tablespoons Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Ground Pepper
- Prepare some Salad Dressing Base, if you don't already have some to hand in the fridge.
- Prep the cauliflower by trimming the leaves away, cutting it into small florets, and washing them.
- Bring a large, generous pot of water to the boil. Blanche the cauliflower by adding it (carefully) to the boiling water, and start timing 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, scoop out the cauliflower and put it in cold water to cool quickly. Let it sit there while you do the rest.
- Prep and assemble all the other ingredients in a very large bowl down to the ground black pepper.
- Drain the cauliflower very well (tip -- you could use a salad spinner), add to the bowl, toss it all gently to mix. Season with salt to taste.
- Put in fridge in a covered container for an least an hour before serving.
3 Weight Watchers PointsPlus® per 1 cup serving.
There are a total of 28 Weight Watchers PointsPlus® in the recipe. If you want to skip the salad dressing base and use all olive oil, then increase the olive oil to 8 tablespoons. The points in the recipe goes up to 42 in total / 5 per serving.
We used a salt substitute.
* Weight Watchers Points™ calculated by CooksInfo.com. Not endorsed by Weight Watchers® International, Inc, which is the owner of the Points® registered trademarks.