Cooking at: 350 F / 180 C / Gas Mark 4
Pumpkin and Mincemeat Pie
- Line a 20 cm (8 inch) pie pan with a pie crust.
- Start heating the oven.
- Spread the mincemeat evenly out over the bottom of the lined pie pan.
- Prepare the pumpkin filling based on directions on the can (note: egg and milk may be required) for 1 pie, but make up only half the batch as though you were making only half a pie.
- Spread the pumpkin filling out over the mincemeat evenly.
- Bake for an hour or until a knife comes out clean. Let cool before cutting into 1/8ths and serving.
- Nice with a dollop of vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
About 8 Weight Watchers PointsPlus® per generous 125 g (1/4 pound) slice that is 1/8th the pie.
We estimate about 64 Weight Watchers PointsPlus® points in total in the recipe, which will vary based on what brands of ingredients are used. (We cut back a bit the sugar called for in the pumpkin filling.)
* Weight Watchers Points™ calculated by CooksInfo.com. Not endorsed by Weight Watchers® International, Inc, which is the owner of the Points® registered trademarks.