6 layer Mexican Dip Recipe
A hearty dip that will have people hovering by the bowl, so place it somewhere out of traffic flow. Serve with tortilla chips to scoop it up with.
Take a serving bowl.
1. Layer the bottom of your bowl with the refried beans.
2. Mash the avocados with the lemon juice, pepper and salt, and make this the 2nd layer in the bowl.
3. Mix together the sour cream, mayonnaise and taco seasoning and make this the 3rd layer in the bowl.
4. Mix together the jalapenos, tomatoes and green onions, and make this the 4th layer in your bowl. (Mad dash option: you can use a jar of salsa instead of this.)
5. Make the black olives the 5th layer.
6. Make the grated cheese your 6th and final layer. You can use cheddar or Monterey Jack.
Decorate with some hot peppers.
Cover with plastic wrap, and chill for several hours before serving to give flavours a chance to marry.
You can make this a day ahead.