Cooking at: 350 F / 180 C / Gas Mark 4
Bean Pie Recipe
You serve this as a dessert pie. They'll probably think it's pumpkin.
- Start heating your oven.
- Make or buy the pastry crust; line the bottom of a pie pan with it.
- Mash the beans well in a large bowl. Add all remaining ingredients except the pecans and stir well.
- Pour into your pie shell.
- Decorate with the pecan halves.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until a knife comes out clean.
You only need a bottom crust.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!