Strawberry and Olive Salad Recipe
- Wash the strawberries, hull them and slice them. Set aside.
- Mix all the remaining ingredients in a large salad bowl, add the strawberries, and toss gently.
- Serve room temperature.
- You can make this up to an hour or two ahead, or even a day ahead, to give the flavours time to marry. Just pop in the fridge in a covered container.
- Garnish with a few whole strawberries and black olives.
There are a total of 10 Weight Watchers PointsPlus® in the recipe. That’s 2 points per 1/2 cup (100g) serving.
* Weight Watchers Points™ calculated by CooksInfo.com. Not endorsed by Weight Watchers® International, Inc, which is the owner of the Points® registered trademarks.