Skinny Caesar Salad Dressing
- Make the salad base (unless you have some prepared in the fridge - click the ingredient above for link), and set aside to cool. When cool, proceed with recipe.
- Put all the ingredients in a food processor or in a blender and press "whiz" until blended.
- When you are ready to assemble the salad, wash and dry the romaine lettuce leaves. Toss with about 3/4 of the salad dressing. Reserve the other 1/4, and use only if needed.
- Then, toss with the parmesan cheese and black pepper and serve.
3 Weight Watchers PointsPlus® total per 175 ml (3/4 cup); that’s 1 point per serving when divided by 4. The assembled salad (romaine, parmesan, dressing) is 8 points total (2 points per person when divided by 4). If you add the croutons, the additional point value will vary depending on what you use. Using egg white instead of yolk drops the recipe total to 8 points but leaves it unchanged per person at 2 points. Adding olive oil increases the points per 1/4 serving by 1 point for every 2 tablespoons of oil added.
Caesar Salads usually clock in at anywhere from 12 to 30 (sic) Weight Watchers PointsPlus® per serving.
* Weight Watchers Points™ calculated by CooksInfo.com. Not endorsed by Weight Watchers® International, Inc, which is the owner of the Points® registered trademarks.