What's happening when and where in the world of food.
Browse Food Calendar by month or search.
- Apple Day is celebrated every October in England. Events are held at orchards and garden nurseries around the country, from apple bobbing to apple peeling contests.Read more >>>
- There is no fixed agreement on when Canning Day actually is. Some people celebrate it around the third week of November, just before American Thanksgiving.Read more >>>
- Woohoo, it's Baloney Day at the trailer park and in the county jail! In some American towns, the highlight of the year is Baloney Day. A Baloney Day is held the first weekend of every September in Lebanon, Pennsylvania.Read more >>>
- French Fries, Potato Pancakes, Hamburgers, Fish and Chips..... we're all being told over and over not to eat them, and the reason why we have to be told over and over is that we love them so much.Read more >>>
- Wild Foods Day is one day for sure on which all kinds of clever people can make their stalking the wild asparagus jokes. Some wild life parks who observe Wild Foods Day will observe it sometime around 28th October, either a bit before or after depending on when they can hit a Saturday or Sunday so that people can participate -- they aim for the last Saturday in October.Read more >>>
- The 31st of October is the day when the veil between this world and other worlds is thought to be thin. Oblivious to this, children dress in costumes and go door to door for candy.Read more >>>
Please share this information with your friends. They may love it.